- Hagerstown, MD
Summary: Rust-Oleum Corporation has an immediate opening for a Material Handlers at its distribution facility in Martinsburg, WV. The Material Handler is responsible for efficiently, accurately, and safely processing customer orders. This is done in accordance with specifications on pick tickets, and by verifying and maintaining documentation on incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Picking, packing, and processing orders accurately.
- Processing normal, discrete, ASN, UPS, export, and other special requirement orders.
- Operating forklifts and comparable equipment.
- Determine shipping method for materials, using knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates.
- Confer and correspond with establishment representatives to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, and nonconformance to specifications.
- Operating departmental computers within an order-processing function.
- Actively participating in Quality Improvement Process.
- Maintaining a safe and clean work area throughout the warehouse and shipping areas.
- 1-3 years of related experience in an equivalent role.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must be able to work above average overtime and flexible hours.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Ability to conform to specific customer requirements and process paperwork.
- Aptitude with SAP/WMS System, PC skills, as well as ISO-9001 requirements.
- Appropriate forklift operating skills.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. repeatedly for extended periods.
Additional Consideration Given to Those With:
- Previous shipping/traffic and material handling experience.
- Paint/Coatings/chemical industry knowledge or experience.
Martinsburg, West Virginia, United States
891 Auto Parts Place, Ste. A2, Martinsburg, WV 25403
Back to top