Machine Operator-Night Shift
Summary: Rust-Oleum Corporation has an immediate opening for a night-shift Machine Operator at its production facility in Pleasant Prairie, WI. The primary responsibility of the Machine Operator is to package paint and related products by operating, setting up, adjusting, and performing QC checks while tending to machines/hand fills to package paint in a safe, consistent, and efficient manner, according to specifications.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Inspect and examine products for quality, packaging accuracy, conformance to specifications, and external defects.
- Change over equipment, adjust equipment, or otherwise adjust machines to improve equipment performance and quality.
- Set and adjust speed, temperature, product flow, and positions and tolerances of equipment.
- Examine job orders to determine details such as quantities to be filled, production times, stock specifications, BOM's, and SKU sequences.
- Monitor filling equipment to maintain specified operating levels and to detect malfunctions, making adjustments as necessary.
- Operate equipment at most efficient speed to ensure proper quality and output.
- Responsibility for the equipment performance, efficient changeovers, operation, and preventative maintenance.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Ability to read and fully understand batch cards and instructions to effectively communicate directions to other associates.
- Ability to do basic math.
- Ability to read and understand various meters, scales and electronic read outs.
- Ability to enter computer data.
- Industrial experience is desirable.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to coordinate the work of others.
- Ability to solve problems in a team environment.
- Ability to lift 75 pounds
Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin, United States
8105 95th St., Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Back to top