Summary: Identify and implement process improvement changes throughout Rustoleum Supply Chain.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze inbound and outbound freight costs for Rustoleum customers and suppliers.
- Provide Finance Department with a Monthly Freight Accrual for Rustoleum USA and Canada.
- Negotiate competitive pricing with carriers through spot quotes, published rates, and contracts.
- Create and implement new Standard Process and procedures ensuring like practices across all Rustoleum shipping facilities.
- Review and resolve freight discrepancies in Cass freight payment system.
- Manage Transportation Management System (TMS).
- Source and develop new carriers.
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 3-5years Supply Chain experience; preferred.
- Proven ability to problem solve, generate ideas and challenge the status quo to develop creative solutions.
- Effective report writing, presentation preparation & delivery and verbal communication skills.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Outstanding computer skills – SAP, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and ability to pull data out of SAP into spreadsheets for analysis.
- Strong analytical skills necessary, including the ability to develop and maintain metrics.
Meet Some of Rust-Oleum's Employees
Ryan oversees the product receiving, warehouse picking, and final shipping of Rust-Oleum goods—while also fielding phone calls and emails with questions from customers and internal departments.
Back to top