Hopper Loader-Night Shift
Summary: Rust-Oleum Corporation has an immediate night-shift opening for a Hopper Loader at its production facility in Pleasant Prairie, WI. The Hopper Loader will assist in the duties of a paintmaker by supporting the filling lines in order to meet both internal and external customer demand, in addition to operating equipment and setting up materials in a safe, consistent, and efficient manner.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Weigh or measure materials, ingredients, and products to ensure conformance to requirements.
- Test samples of materials or products to ensure compliance with specifications, using test equipment.
- Start machines to mix or blend ingredients; then allow them to mix for specified times.
- Operate or tend blending equipment to mix or blend any of a wide variety of materials such as chemicals, color pigments, or volatile ingredients.
- Observe production and monitor equipment to ensure safe and efficient operation.
- Stop mixing or blending machines when specified product qualities are obtained, and open valves and start pumps to transfer mixtures.
- Load chemicals and ingredients for processing, using hand tools or other devices.
- Examine materials, ingredients, or products visually or with hands, in order to ensure conformance to established standards.
- Demonstrated ability to work safely and follow safety procedures.
- High School education (or equivalent) desirable.
- Mechanically inclined and able to lift 70 lbs.
- Willingness to work flexible hours and overtime as required.
- Ability to read, speak, write, and understand English.
- Demonstrated ability to work with limited supervision.
- Forklift operator's certification.
- Experience with raw materials and dispersion equipment preferred.
Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin, United States
8105 95th St., Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Back to top