Rust-Oleum Corporation is a worldwide leader in protective paints and coatings for both home and industry. We have domestic and international operations along with over 1500 employees and $1 billion in revenues. Here at Rust-Oleum, we can keep you satisfied with challenging responsibilities, outstanding professional development, and the opportunity to work with the best in the industry. Rust-Oleum's success is evidence of the creativity, hard work, and commitment of employees.
We are now accepting applications for our Engineering Co-op Program in Hagerstown, MD.
As a participant in our program, you will receive hands-on, real-life workplace experiences as if you were a full-time associate. You will work on meaningful projects that will truly make a difference in our manufacturing and product development processes.
You will work in our Hagerstown, MD facility - which boasts one of the fastest aerosol manufacturing lines in the world - producing over 400 cans per minute!
- Fully furnished housing available for the duration of the program
- Competitive hourly rate with regular increase with each session
- Mentoring from veteran engineers
- Engage and support green initiatives
- Volunteer opportunities with Rust-Oleum Cares
- Continuing education through Rust-Oleum University
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelors degree program
- Commencing either your sophomore or junior year
- Engineering degree required; preference given to Industrial and Mechanical
- Computer proficient
- Strong Excel skills
- Motivated and driven
- Team oriented
Meet Some of Rust-Oleum's Employees
Ryan oversees the product receiving, warehouse picking, and final shipping of Rust-Oleum goods—while also fielding phone calls and emails with questions from customers and internal departments.
Back to top