E-Commerce Digital Content Specialist
- Vernon Hills, IL
Join our E-Commerce Department to support and assist our on-line sales activity and content management for our Industrial Distribution channel. This channel includes such accounts such as Grainger, Fastenal, MSC, Motion Industries and others.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enter skus in multiple retailer proprietary systems including sku set up and maintenance of sku content including product families, marketing copy, marketing bullets, regulatory information, product images, videos and other assets.
- Perform routine audits of sku content.
- Maintain master product file for retailers including sku availability, pricing & regulatory status.
- Assist Director in development of a common database for content management.
- Make recommendations to help drive revenue with enhanced product content, promotions, etc.
- Maintain and update product inventory files in retailer fulfillment systems when accounts dictate.
- Update retailer e-comm systems with order cancellations and revised back-order dates as needed.
- Manages Rust-Oleum's performance to on-time delivery, ASN timing, fill rates, and other score carding metrics to ensure Rust-Oleum compliance.
- Performs special projects and data recollections.
- Assist with sales reporting and sales trends when needed.
- Bachelor's degree with a communications, journalism, marketing or similar degree required
- 2 years of related experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills
- Effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Able to work in a fast paced, evolving environment
- Strong analytical and proofing skills
- Possess self-initiative and be extremely detail oriented
- Desire to work in team based environment yet can work independently
- Possess a customer- service mentality
- Advanced highly proficient Microsoft Excel User
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
Vernon Hills, Illinois, United States
11 East Hawthorn Parkway, Vernon Hills, IL 60061
Back to top