Digital Content Specialist, E-Commerce
Summary: Supports and assists with all sales activity and on-line content management for National Account Executive E-Commerce. This includes the current accounts of Home Depot, Lowes, Menards and Amazon as well as any additional accounts generated.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enter skus in multiple retailer proprietary systems: set up skus, enter and maintain sku content including product families, marketing copy, marketing bullets, regulatory information, product images, videos and other assets.
- Perform routine audits of sku content.
- Maintain master product file for retailers including sku availability, pricing & regulatory status.
- Assist in NAE in development of a common database for content management.
- Make recommendations to help drive revenue with enhanced product content, promotions, etc..
- Maintain and update product inventory file in retailer fulfillment systems.
- Update retailer e-comm systems with order cancellations and revised back-order dates.
- Manages Rust-Oleum's performance to on-time delivery, ASN timing, fill rates, and score carding metrics to ensure Rust-Oleum compliance.
- Performs other special projects as needed.
- Assist with sales reporting and sales trends as needed.
- 2 years of related experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills
- Effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Able to work in a fast paced evolving environment
- Strong analytical and proofing skills
- Extremely detail oriented
- Desire to work in team based environment yet can work independently if needed
- Advanced highly proficient Microsoft Excel User
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Bachelor degree preferred.
Meet Some of Rust-Oleum's Employees
Ryan oversees the product receiving, warehouse picking, and final shipping of Rust-Oleum goods—while also fielding phone calls and emails with questions from customers and internal departments.
Back to top