Summary: The primary result expected will be to maintain master data integrity by providing error free data in all fields to facilitate effective item manufacturing/purchasing and provide problem free customer order placement and shipping.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with Marketing to setup material masters in SAP
- Communicate on a regular basis with the plants and distribution centers to ensure that the information throughout the network is accurate.
- Create and run audits to ensure that data in system is correct.
- Collaborate with cross function teams to setup Bill of Materials in SAP
- Provide staff and users with assistance solving master data related problems, such as erroneous information and program problems.
- BS/BA Degree required – Informatics, Accounting, Information Systems or Computer Science degree preferred.
- Prior experience with Master Data experience within a SAP/equivalent environment highly preferred but not required.
- Advanced Excel skills required; expertise with V-Lookups, Pivot Tables and formulas highly desired.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Must be detail oriented and be very deliberate when executing their work.
- Ability to determine the root causes of a problem.
Meet Some of Rust-Oleum's Employees
Ryan oversees the product receiving, warehouse picking, and final shipping of Rust-Oleum goods—while also fielding phone calls and emails with questions from customers and internal departments.
Back to top