Customer Service Representative
Summary: Services customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responds to consumers, distributors, customers, field sales personnel and internal customers.
- Interacts with all types of customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products, services and to handle and resolve complaints.
- Supports assigned accounts and their requirements.
- Reviews and releases open orders to ensure on time shipments and back order items are released asap.
- Reviews and releases orders on hold to ensure on time shipments.
- 1-3 years customer service/support experience.
- Strong Excel skills; SAP experience an added plus.
- Sound communications skills.
- Grace under pressure.
- Ability to handle interactions in a diplomatic manner.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Familiarity with use of PC system for order placement, pricing and distribution and to obtain information relative to customers, orders and products.
Meet Some of Rust-Oleum's Employees
Ryan oversees the product receiving, warehouse picking, and final shipping of Rust-Oleum goods—while also fielding phone calls and emails with questions from customers and internal departments.
Back to top