Customer Service Rep
Summary: Services customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responds to consumers, distributors, customers, field sales personnel and internal customers.
- Interacts with all types of customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products, services and to handle and resolve complaints.
- Supports assigned accounts and their requirements.
- Reviews and releases open orders to ensure on time shipments and back order items are released asap.
- Reviews and releases orders on hold to ensure on time shipments
- 1-3 years customer service/support experience
- Strong Excel skills; SAP experience an added plus
- Sound communications skills
- Grace under pressure
- Ability to handle interactions in a diplomatic manner
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Familiarity with use of PC system for order placement, pricing and distribution and to obtain information relative to customers, orders and products.
Vernon Hills, Illinois, United States
11 East Hawthorn Parkway, Vernon Hills, IL 60061
Meet Some of Rust-Oleum's Employees
As the President of the company, Edward Vorhees manages a direct staff which includes the CFO as well as Vice Presidents in the functional areas of Sales, Marketing, Distribution, R&D, Supply Chain, M&A and Human Resources.
Back to top