Bilingual Product Support
- Woodbridge, Canada
Rust-Oleum Canada is a worldwide leader in protective paints and coatings for both home and industry. We offer a wide range of market leading brands in small project paints, wood care and high performance coatings.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESULTS:
Results will reflect that the associate is a highly motivated, professional, energetic individual, with an ability to problem solve and handle multiple priorities in a timely and organized fashion, with integrity. The successful candidate will be approachable and have a customer focus.
The primary result expected from the Bilingual Product Support Associate is to assist internal/external consumers and customers by providing product recommendations and information and resolving product problems.
Typical tasks for this position include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Confer with customers by telephone, email or live chat to provide information about proper selection of products and their use, products and services or help resolve product complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken in our complaint tracking database.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Liase with other departments to investigate unresolved customer grievances.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any potential reimbursements.
- Resolve customers' product complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and forwarding information to appropriate departments for adjusting bills.
- Obtain and examine all relevant information to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes.
Rust-Oleum is committed to providing a barrier-free work environment in concert with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. As such, Rust-Oleum will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request during the recruitment process.
- Minimum 2 years Customer Service Experience delivering product support, or 4 years experience in the customer service field.
- Solid understanding of the Customer Service Function.
- Candidate must be fluently bilingual (English/French) (oral and written).
- Ability to handle multiple priorities at the same time.
- Customer focused, patient with people, great listening skills and excellent phone manner are required.
- Must be a team player who can deal with adversity, highly stressful situations and challenges on a daily basis.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong MS Excel skills are a requirement.
- Previous experience in SAP is an asset.
- Experience in do-it-yourself projects an asset.
- Proven analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (occasional evenings and Saturdays) as required.
- Selected candidate will be punctual, energetic, articulate, positive and professional.
Concord, Ontario, Canada
200 Confederation Parkway, Concord, Ontario L4K 4T8
Back to top