Area Manager - Industrial - Texas
Summary: Strategically support and develop the National Account Industrial Distributors in your given geographic area, building relationships with Key Team Members, helping to identify opportunities and develop advocates to support Rust-Oleum Brands.
- Build strong relationships by working with National Accounts at all levels by acting as the principal point of contact for Rust-Oleum Brands in assigned territory.
- Work with Field Sales team to cultivate relationship at the enduser level. Focus on key accounts to create coating programs to be implemented across all company facilities
- Work with the PC Area Managers and Zone Managers to coordinate on site evaluations, product recommendations, and lead genaration
- Act as brand ambassador for Rust-Oleum and be able to address all product and brand specific questions from consumers or Branch staff. Provide product knowledge by preparing and conducting trainings for Branch teams, district events, and contractor events.
- Deliver the highest quality of Branch service and exceptional product representation by conducting Branch visits in assigned territory to ensure Rust-Oleum is advocated from the Counter Team to the General Managers.
- Showcase and promote featured Rust-Oleum products in stores to allow consumers to view and demonstrate various products. Provide the detailed benefits of the products in a clear and succinct manner. Provide branch assistance with handling any customer issues. This includes visiting locations with District Management to help with resolution.
- Bachelors degree in business, communications, or related field
- 3-5 years experience with Industrial MRO Coatings preferred, product promotions and/or product demonstration.
- Professional demeanor.
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to connect quickly with a wide variety of people, and communicate in a style that is likable, relatable, and persuasive.
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Able to keep demonstrations consistent, but also fresh and engaging.
- Great organizational ability, attention to detail and follow-up skills.
- Ability to work independently and without immediate supervision.
- Good energy level, patience and ability to adapt to changing circumstances and personalities.
Dallas, Texas, United States
Work From Home
Back to top