Summary: Build and maintain effective customer relationships by acting as the principal contact with paint store personnel and contractors.
- Maintain regular contact with customers to understand needs and to identify business opportunities.
- In conjunction with Zone Manager and in response to customer needs, facilitate product recommendations, application, performance and color.
- In conjunction with Zone Manager, facilitate timely and accurate customer quotations and specification writing.
- Work with the Rust-Oleum credit department to manage customer accounts.
- Manage territory budgets.
- Territory covers the state of Texas/Oklahoma
- 2 - 4 years of previous outside sales experience in paints and coatings is required.
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in a business related field or equivalent work experience in field.
- Must possess a valid Driver's License and have maintained a motor vehicle record within acceptable limits as prescribed by Rust-Oleum.
- Prior sales experience within the given geographic territory preferred.
- Prior experience in a sales service role with demonstrated success in customer retention.
- Availability to work and travel within assigned territory 30-40% of time. Periodic evening and weekend hours required for trade organization meetings and customer events.
- Previous coatings experience strongly desired, industrial coatings a plus.
- Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
Work From Home
Back to top