- Woodbridge, Canada
SUMMARY:Results will reflect that the associate is a high achiever, team player and results oriented individual, with a strong customer focus. The primary result expected from the Accounts Manager will be to grow support for all Rust-Oleum brands through sales by attaining revenue and contribution goals.
Typical tasks for this position include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Call on assigned accounts.
- Deliver Assigned Revenue/Sales Plan/Annual Goal.
- Increase distribution and shelf space on Rust-Oleum brands delivering or exceeding assigned sales plan for assigned Account(s).
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of manufactured products and services.
- Build and maintain new and existing relationships with Account merchants and supporting staff
- Forecast monthly sales promotional activity for assigned Accounts.
- Work with Marketing to coordinate advertising and promotions for the Account as well as the creation of POP and other on site marketing materials.
- Trade show support
- Coordinate new product introductions
- Coordinate deals and promotions with Customer Service, Inventory and Distribution.
- College degree, B.A. or better is required.
- 5+ years selling experience to major customers/outlets is required.
- 5+ years Sales Management experience would be an asset.
- Knowledge of direct buying, multiple location retailer chains would be an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Selected candidate will be results oriented and a high performer who is customer focused, reliable, adaptable and diligent.
- Knowledge of Paint Coatings Industry, category management, forecasting, marketing programs, policies, and procedures would be beneficial.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills are required.
- Proficiency using MS Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational skills
- Valid G Class Drivers licence required
Concord, Ontario, Canada
200 Confederation Parkway, Concord, Ontario L4K 4T8
Back to top