Software Engineer - Front End
Rubicon Project is looking for talented, passionate, experienced, and entrepreneurial engineers in high performance Web based front-end applications. You will responsible for Architecting, Building, Testing scalable, high performance Web Applications and Web services. You’ll be working within a small but rapidly growing team to build the next generation advertising automation platform. As we grow, leadership opportunities will become available so there are opportunities for career growth.
- 4+ years of overall software development experience with a minimum of 2 years of core java backend technologies.
- Great interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills; including the ability to create technical specifications, debate technical tradeoffs, and explain technical concepts to business users
- Good understanding of HTTP and cross-browser issues.
- Good understanding and hands on experience, in building RESTful Web-services.
- Proficiency in working and developing on Linux.
- Experience in using relational databases and writing SQL – such as MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle etc.
- Familiarity with Concurrency, and multi-threaded programming.
- Experience with automated testing (TDD, Mocking, Unit/Functional/Integration)
- Experience with development continuous integration tools like Maven, Bamboo, Git, Jenkins, Crucible, Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering (or equivalent professional experience)
- Experience in building front-end and back-end systems for an Internet startup ad technology company.
- Proficient in Agile development, and able to integrate tightly with business and operations teams
- Experience working with an offshore team.
Back to top