Senior Software Development Engineer - Mobile/Video
What we look for:
- 7 years experience using Java
- 2+ years in real time request-response systems, Redis, AWS.
- Solid understanding of design patterns, OOD. Micro services architecture desirable. Strong CS fundamentals.
- Prior experience using SQL and exposure one or more DB (MySQL, Oracle, PostGres)
- Expertise building software in an agile development environment.
- Some previous experience to Mobile/Video Ads System
- Experience building SDK for Android and iOS.
What's in it for you:
- Be part of a pioneering team within an established organization in a highly visible role.
- Building new mobile ad tech ecosystem form the ground up
- Take time for yourself: Take what you need -- our vacation days are unlimited.
- Stay healthy: Choose from a variety of medical, dental and vision plans to fully cover you and your loved ones (including Fido). Want to work out? We’re all for it -- you select your gym or exercise class and we’ll provide you with a subsidy.
- Enjoy your stay: We want to make it easy for you. Each Rubicon Project office enjoys a variety of benefits like daily catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and free vending machines (and a beer fridge).
- L.A. employees can soak up the sun, practice their putting on our wi-fi enabled patio, enjoy the view of mountains, palm trees, and even go for a swim or surf in the Pacific Ocean only a few miles away!
Meet Some of Rubicon Project's Employees
Software Development Engineer
Working from Rubicon Project's Los Angeles Headquarters, Paulo develops software on the Science Team. He creates full stack applications to better optimize results for the company’s client portfolio.
Back to top