Software Engineer - Full Stack
Rubicon Project is hiring a talented senior software developer with a background in web application development. We look for developers who are passionate and see software creation as a craft. We believe in an environment based on open discussions, with a "can-do" atmosphere. We encourage taking initiative, and having fun while doing what you love.
- Great interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills; including the ability to create technical specifications, debate technical tradeoffs, and explain technical concepts to business users
- Experience supporting operations teams with deployments and debugging production issues.
- 4+ years of client side and server side development
- Proficiency with Linux
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Nice to Have:
- In depth experience with PHP or Java
- Experience in building Node.js based applications or tools
- Experience or interest into functional languages
- AWS and all of its assorted tools
- VAST, VPAID, jwplayer and other online video protocols and technologies
- Building highly scalable, low latency, and high throughput systems
- Drive to take on leadership roles within the team, including mentoring junior developers
- Test Driven Development
- Enjoy geeky conversations about the latest articles on Hacker News
Explore How Our Benefits Go Above & Beyond:
- Stay healthy: Choose from a variety of medical, dental and vision plans to fully cover you and your loved ones (including fido). Want to work out? We’re all for it -- you select your gym or exercise class and we’ll provide you with a subsidy.
- Take time for yourself: Take what you need -- our vacation days are unlimited.
- Enjoy your stay: We want to make it easy for you. Each Rubicon Project office enjoys a variety of benefits like daily catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and free vending machines (and a beer fridge). Want to work outside? LA employees can soak up the sun and practice their putting on our wi-fi enabled patio.
Back to top