Senior Front End Solutions Engineer
What you will be doing:
- Contribute to the development of advertising technology solutions and integrations
- Main technical adviser to Account Management and Client Services teams
- Evaluate fit of product features to customer needs
- Provide post-sales technical integration support
- Able to travel throughout the sales region
What we look for:
- Experience with data modeling, SQL, and database systems (MySQL/Oracle/Postgres)
- Proficiency using Linux systems on the command line
- Experience developing software using Agile/Kanban methodologies
- Outstanding communication & presentation skills
What we'd love for you to have:
- Experience with online advertising technologies including DFP, Header Bidding, prebid.js, and OpenRTB
- Experience with cross browser compliance test tools (Browser Test / Sauce Labs)
- Object Oriented JS development
- Build Process; Node.js / Grunt / Gulp
- Version Control – Git, SVN
- iOS / Android App Development Experience
- Video.js Experience
What's in it for you:
- Take time for yourself: Take what you need -- our vacation days are unlimited.
- Stay healthy: Choose from a variety of medical, dental and vision plans to fully cover you and your loved ones (including Fido). Want to work out? We’re all for it -- you select your gym or exercise class and we’ll provide you with a subsidy.
- Enjoy your stay: We want to make it easy for you. Each Rubicon Project office enjoys a variety of benefits like daily catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and free vending machines (and a beer fridge).
Meet Some of Rubicon Project's Employees
Software Development Engineer
Working from Rubicon Project's Los Angeles Headquarters, Paulo develops software on the Science Team. He creates full stack applications to better optimize results for the company’s client portfolio.
Back to top