The Sales Analyst will provide quantitative analysis support across a dedicated book of business. This role requires proven experience in analytics, with a solid foundation of technical comprehension. The Sales Analyst will play a critical role in creating and supporting the team’s vision for data/analytics product development -- and also act as a project manager to see through ideas and collaboration with the cross functional teams including DSPs, ATDs, Enterprise Buyers (GO), Mobile, Video, Seller side.
- Activities - OPERATIONAL:
- Perform daily Account revenue and bid health tracking & forecasting.
- Manage Account pipeline initiatives and handicap impact for Accounts.
- Provide real-time intraday monitoring and alerting for DSP and Seller metrics.
- Provide ad hoc analysis support.
- Activities - STRATEGIC:
- Account Management Liaison. Work in tandem with Account Managers to proactively drive a Book of Business through metrics driven analysis and innovative proposals.
- New initiative creation/modeling/tracking.
- TechOps Liaison. Work closely with TechOps to evaluate and update processes and procedures to ensure our partners are running optimally through our Marketplace.
- DataOps Liaison - Work closely with DataOps & Business Intelligence to create and implement best practices around data structure, integrity, and automation needs to support the business and the analyst team.
- 2+ years of experience with an expertise in AdTech analytics ideal.
- Demonstrated ability to perform deep analysis and present results in ways that make sense to a business audience.
- An innately collaborative personality; demonstrated mastery of cross-functional workings.
- Statistics a plus.
- MSExcel (pivot tables/formulas) knowledge required.
- SQL & BI Toolset a plus (Microstrategy / Tableau / Hadoop / etc.).
- BA/BS degree required.
Position is based in Playa Vista at Rubicon Project Headquarters.
Back to top