Revenue & Billing Analyst
Headquartered in sunny Playa Vista, the Revenue & Billing Analyst will support the revenues and invoicing functions at Rubicon Project, a publicly traded US Company (NYSE: RUBI). As an important member of the Revenues team, the Revenue & Billing Analyst position is ideal for someone who has the desire to work in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for someone who is proactive, detail oriented, possesses excellent time management skills, and can perform multiple tasks concurrently.
- Understand underlying business and related processes as foundation for responsibilities.
- Prepare month-end revenue and contra-revenue journal entries.
- Reconcile balance sheet account activity.
- Contribute to multi-platform monthly invoicing function for the company.
- Cash applications for multiple billing entities & bank accounts, including foreign currencies.
- Collaborate with Revenue team members to streamline existing process & develop new processes as needed.
- Adhere to SOX requirements & maintain high level of data integrity.
- Contribute to month-end revenue recognition process by creating journal entries and reconciling GL accounts as needed.
- Assist in complex manual calculations, ad hoc analysis as required.
- Compile requests for quarterly & annual audit selections.
- Support company’s Guaranteed Orders product; monthly stats validation and billing process.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years accounting related experience, strongly preferred
- Professional, with a positive attitude and the ability to multi-task
- Proficient in Excel, including pivot tables
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Oracle experience preferred
- Experience in the advertising technology industry a plus
Meet Some of Rubicon Project's Employees
Software Development Engineer
Working from Rubicon Project's Los Angeles Headquarters, Paulo develops software on the Science Team. He creates full stack applications to better optimize results for the company’s client portfolio.
Back to top