You will be working with a high caliber team to build out a brand new segment of our platform. This will require that you can design and build complex systems from scratch, fix bugs in code other people wrote, talk to product managers and ensure that what you are building is what our customers need. Sometimes you'll have to do this work when you are not in the office, so working remote can't scare you off.
- Bachelor or master's degree in computer science or related field
- Exposure to the software development lifecycle in a commercial environment
- Built a web application in at least one programming language and you know all about cookies, REST and json
- Experience working in a Linux or Unix production environment
- Bonus points are given for experience with some of the technologies we work with, including
- AWS and its tools
- jQuery, backbone and similar
- Python or PHP
- Java or Scala
Meet Some of Rubicon Project's Employees
Software Development Engineer
Working from Rubicon Project's Los Angeles Headquarters, Paulo develops software on the Science Team. He creates full stack applications to better optimize results for the company’s client portfolio.
Back to top