People Operations Analyst
The People Operations Analyst is responsible for data entry, approval process completion, reporting, and analytics of People related-data. This position reports to the VP, People Operations.
A key component of the role is to establish ongoing metrics to present to People team leadership on data accuracy and integrity. The position is responsible for the development, implementation, and maintenance of existing as well as ad-hoc reports. The People Operations Analyst will regularly coordinate with People Business Partners, People Operations, Payroll, Talent Acquisition, Legal, and Finance/Accounting teams to drive the objectives of maintaining people data.
- Regular maintenance of position and organization information
- Provide technical support and collaboration with team members to maintain data integrity
- Prepares reports, audits, and presentations on demographic profiles, turnover ratios, etc. for various audiences
- Enter new hire, employee change, and termination data into the HRIS
- Maintain fields and values available for selection in the HRIS
- Maintain user access rights and related control audits for the HRIS
- Research, provide requirements, and test enhancements and workflow changes in the HRIS
- Develop training documentation, system configuration, and programming documents to train the People team on processes and system entry
- Own the policies, maintenance, and completeness of employment personnel records and employment eligibility (i.e. I-9) documents
- Enroll terminated employees for post-employment benefits
- Manage “perk” benefits – policies, vendors budget, invoicing and employee enrollments
- Assist with any documentation required for audits of controls
- Education, Experience & Training
- University degree (4+ years)
- Working knowledge of general HR policies, best practices and HR information systems.
- Working knowledge of US and Canadian employee benefits and time-off requirements
- 2+ years of in-depth experience in building and presenting analytics
- Experience with accounting month-end close processes and generally accepted accounting principles (US GAAP)
- Workday experience is a plus
- Knowledge of internal controls and the ability to exercise sound judgment in the evaluation of the reasonableness of processes and controls.
- Strong Microsoft EXCEL skills
- Critical Performance Competencies
- Well-developed problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated performance of research, conducting investigations and/or studies sufficient to recommend change in policies, practices, and procedures
Meet Some of Rubicon Project's Employees
Software Development Engineer
Working from Rubicon Project's Los Angeles Headquarters, Paulo develops software on the Science Team. He creates full stack applications to better optimize results for the company’s client portfolio.
Back to top