The Analytics Manager will provide quantitative analysis support across Rubicon Project’s Real Time Bidding functions. He/She will play an integral part of driving analysis that will drive real time decisions for our publishers and advertisers. This role requires aggressive curiosity, innate problem solving drive, proven experience in mathematics & analytics, excellent verbal and written communication, with a solid foundation of technical comprehension. This person will thrive in a VERY dynamic and fast-paced environment across multiple global time zones.
- Oversee data analysis for the Sales, Account Management teams, and Clients.
- Analyze data, develop and provide data reports to support the field teams, management, and cross functional teams.
- Work with multiple multidimensional data sources to extract information to pull into various analysis.
- Present results to a vast group of departments and drive action through analysis using strong interpersonal written and verbal communication skills.
- Own and manage Business Intelligence initiatives and projects for the Analytics team.
- Strong analytical, decision-making and problem solving skills and abilities.
- Demonstrated proficiency and comfort in dealing with mathematical calculations and concepts
- Strong communication and client relationship skills are essential
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Thorough knowledge of PC applications and Internet.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with managers and employees, along with working with external clients, or customers.
- Ability to maintain own workflow and meet deadlines.
- Ability to respond to frequent pressure to meet deadlines when work speed and sustained accuracy is paramount.
- Ability to respond to frequent demands of multiple customers (internal and external).
- Ability to work harmoniously and effectively as part of a work team.
- Ability to publicly present ideas, share information, and foster dialogue that furthers the learning and growth of knowledge within department.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Deep curiosity
- Advanced MS Excel (pivot tables/formulas) knowledge required.
- Comfortable with BI Toolsets (Microstrategy / Tableau).
- SQL knowledge a plus.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Economics or a related field
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Or relevant combination of education and experience.
Back to top