Backed by a stellar consortium of Venture Capital investors, Rubicon Global is driving innovation in the $900 billion global waste and recycling industry. Rubicon is the world's leading provider of sustainable waste and recycling solutions. Our technology platform connects customers with a national network of haulers, while making it economically compelling to divert waste from landfills. Rubicon’s unique value proposition has resulted in substantial company growth.
As a certified B corporation, Rubicon is committed to promoting environmental accountability. Unlike established landfill owners, whose revenue is generated by ensuring waste volumes remain robust, Rubicon’s interests are aligned with customers: to reduce waste and its associated costs while maximizing the re-use of valuable materials. We provide customized services to market-leading customers in many industries including retail, health care, education, private equity, distribution, property management, construction, food service and hospitality. Further, Rubicon’s big data platform is positioned to be the definitive source for customers to empirically report on Corporate and Social Responsibility goals for environmental sustainability.
In addition to developing and deploying its scalable technology platform, Rubicon has built an experienced management and advisory team to prepare the company for exponential growth. Nate Morris, the company’s co-founder and CEO, has garnered many accolades including being named a member of Fortune Magazine’s 40 Under 40 and a Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum. Notable investors and advisors include Marc Benioff, Barry Sternlicht, Andy Jassy, Oscar Salazar (Uber’s founding CTO), David Plouffe (Uber’s SVP for Strategy and Policy), and Brent Callinicos (Uber’s latest CFO).
Summary / General Description:
- Hire, Train, and Manager a team of Account Executive
- Manage all aspects of the training and development process
- Identify area of sales enhancement on the floor, and execute development strategy to fill the skill gap
- Regularly report on team/individual results
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of Process, Efficiency, Productivity
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of inside sales experience
- Experience as a Team lead or Sales Manager managing a team of 10-15 inside sales reps
- Energy, drive, passion and experience to build a world-class sales and operations organization
- Experience coaching and developing direct reports
- Influences others to action with both feverishness and a replicable style
- Demonstrated levels of dedication, prioritization, and ownership required to succeed at start-up speed
Rubicon Global is a Certified B Corp and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We also maintain a Drug-Free Workplace.
Back to top