Principal QA Engineer
- Proficient in SQL and prior experience with testing reporting dashboards and data portals.
- Provide hands-on technical leadership and drive delivery of SaaS products in a highly scalable environment across web and mobile
- Lead and manage projects with global development & QA teams
- Develop, enhance and maintain tools/applications for the test automation framework supporting automated functional testing using a combination of off-the-shelf and custom built systems.
- Propose, define and implement processes and standards for test automation.
- Provides detailed documentation, presentations and training on automation framework/tools/tests developed.
- Define and prioritize release schedules, and allocate appropriate resources to ensure predictable delivery of multiple applications, services and projects.
- Participate in the design process and drive development of the comprehensive test plans
- Establish and track the quality metrics, KPIs and reports
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- 10+ years of experience in quality assurance, with a demonstrated track record of successfully leading the development of applications & features from prototype to release
- 4+ years of owning and driving end-to-end testing across multiple teams.
- 4+ years of experience building and developing automation & frameworks
- Excellent project management skills
- Delivering projects using agile methodologies
- Experience with building consumer facing products and implementing enterprise scale distributed systems.
- Proven track record in delivering complex, high performing, scalable production quality SaaS and Mobile products
- Outstanding speaking, writing, and presentation skills, as well as the ability to persuade, inspire, and motivate others.
- BS in Computer Science or related filed (MS in CS or Engineering preferred).
Meet Some of Rubicon Global's Employees
Anna manages a sales pipeline for small- to medium-sized businesses in a western territory. She educates prospects on cost savings and the benefits of improving their recycling setup.
Back to top