Summary / General Description:
- Prepares and analyzes monthly account reconciliations including bank, credit card and fixed asset reconciliations.
- Prepares and posts journal entries.
- Responds timely to requests for information/reports and gathering related documentation from internal/external auditors and company management in various departments.
- Collaborates and shares responsibility in facilitating and completing month-end close procedures to prepare consolidated financial statements in accordance with US GAAP
- Performs analytical review of financial statements on a monthly basis and reports on variances.
- Contributes to the design and creation of financial reports – both standard recurring reports and ad hoc reports.
- Develops and implements accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures and recommending changes. Takes initiative to continually improve efficiency in accounting and reporting processes.
- Assists in compliance documentation and monitoring of internal controls.
- Maintain and file documentation related to job duties.
- Other ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1-3 years accounting/finance experience; CPA preferred, but not required
- Public accounting experience (either Big 4 or regional firm) highly desirable
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives
- High proficiency in Excel
- Proficiency with email and Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, and management to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV preferred
Meet Some of Rubicon Global's Employees
Wesley educates prospects on the trash monopoly and shares how Rubicon Global is different. He also explains how hauler technology makes routes more efficient and reduces waste management costs.
Back to top