Backed by a stellar consortium of Venture Capital investors, Rubicon Global is driving innovation in the $900 billion global waste and recycling industry. Rubicon is the world’s leading provider of sustainable waste and recycling solutions. Our technology platform connects customers with a national network of haulers, while making it economically compelling to divert waste from landfills. Rubicon’s unique value proposition has resulted in substantial company growth.
As a certified B corporation, Rubicon is committed to promoting environmental accountability. Unlike established landfill owners, whose revenue is generated by ensuring waste volumes remain robust, Rubicon’s interests are aligned with customers: to reduce waste and its associated costs while maximizing the re-use of valuable materials. We provide customized services to market-leading customers in many industries including retail, health care, education, private equity, distribution, property management, construction, food service and hospitality. Further, Rubicon’s big data platform is positioned to be the definitive source for customers to empirically report on Corporate and Social Responsibility goals for environmental sustainability.
In addition to developing and deploying its scalable technology platform, Rubicon has built an experienced management and advisory team to prepare the company for exponential growth. Nate Morris, the company’s co-founder and CEO, has garnered many accolades including being named a member of Fortune Magazine’s 40 Under 40 and a Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum. Notable investors and advisors include Marc Benioff, Barry Sternlicht, Andy Jassy, Oscar Salazar (Uber’s founding CTO), David Plouffe (Uber’s SVP for Strategy and Policy), and Brent Callinicos (Uber’s latest CFO).
Customer Relationship Manager owns the customer relationship. This includes ensuring contract compliance and fostering a strong working relationship. With the support of Rubicon’s Internal Stakeholders and their Customer Advocate they ensure contract compliance including adherence to and reporting on Key Performance Indicators and Projects required by the Customer. They are also responsible for revenue growth and margin improvement.
Responsibilities: Contract Compliance
- Ensure that all Service Level Agreements and Statements of Work are met
- Ensure that all invoicing is accurate and timely (this includes Shared Savings and/or Gain Share Management/Baseline Data)
- Ensure that all CPI increases are executed
Responsibilities: Project Management
- Diversion Programs
- Load Optimization
- Service Activity
- Key Performance Indicators
- Assist with the preparation and presenting of Customer Business Reviews
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated project execution experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage a large customer account
- Experience managing a team of 8-10+ representative
- Customer service experience, enthusiasm and a passion to assist others
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing with supervisors, employees, customers, employees and business partners
- Excellent experience generating requested reports per customer request
- Must be available to be on call as required on weekends and holidays
- Interest in the environment and sustainability
Rubicon Global is a Certified B Corp and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We also maintain a Drug-Free Workplace.