Rubicon Global is a rapidly growing, well-funded tech company with a cloud-based platform disrupting the waste management industry.
About the Position:
Businesses that partner with Rubicon Global come in all shapes, sizes and market caps. Our SMB Account Executives are a critical arm of Rubicon’s sales organization penetrating a $65 billion market. Scaling to capture more of the SMB market is critical to driving our expansion. This is an incredible opportunity for someone who wants to get in on the ground floor of a huge sales team in Atlanta.
- Base salary + uncapped commission, with on-target performance metrics, puts you on track for $60k earnings first year
What you’ll do:
- Build and maintain a full sales pipeline from prospecting to close in a defined territory through cold-calling
- Educate customers on service differentiation, pricing, training and value-added during the sales process
- Anticipate how decisions are made and persistently explore customers’ business needs
- Follow up after sales to achieve referrals, grow existing business, and ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain a high level of integrity, commitment, and trust to exceed expectations in sales and retention of customer accounts
What you’ll need:
- The cognitive horsepower to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of Rubicon's products and services, applying that knowledge appropriately and effectively in selling situations
- The hunter’s instinct: you don’t simply work hard---you seize ownership
- Ability to be a team player and thrive in a high-activity work environment
- A zest for learning: you’re always open to constructive criticism and agree that “good enough” is the enemy of “great”
- Inside sales experience, cold-calling, leadership experience, or 1 to 2 years of B2B sales experience strongly preferred
About Our Benefits:
- We offer employee benefits premiums that are 100% company paid, matching 401(k) plan
- Community engagement/Volunteering at work opportunities
Rubicon Global is a rapidly growing, well-funded tech company with a cloud-based platform disrupting the waste management industry. At Rubicon our mission is to reduce companies’ all-in costs on waste/recycling and divert materials away from landfills. We’re leveraging our platform against what has historically been a price-controlled space, introducing new technology to an antiquated industry.
We’re building a great company backed by a stellar consortium of investors. Nate Morris, the company’s co-founder and CEO, has garnered many accolades including being named a member of Fortune Magazine’s 40 Under 40 and a Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum. Our notable investors and advisors include Marc Benioff, Barry Sternlicht, Andy Jassy (Amazon), Oscar Salazar (Uber’s founding CTO), David Plouffe (Uber’s Chief Advisor), and Brent Callinicos (Uber’s latest CFO) and most recently, Leonardo DiCaprio.
As a certified B corporation, Rubicon is committed to promoting environmental accountability. Unlike established landfill owners, whose revenue is generated by ensuring waste volumes remain robust, Rubicon’s interests are aligned with customers: to reduce waste and its associated costs while maximizing the re-use of valuable materials. We provide customized services to market-leading customers in many industries including retail, health care, education, private equity, distribution, property management, construction, food service and hospitality.
Rubicon Global is a Certified B Corp and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We also maintain a Drug-Free Workplace.
Back to top