Senior Product Manager, Pet Owners
- 5+ years driving customer-focused product initiatives at an online marketplace, social network, or other relevant product with millions of users
- Deep experience in user research, usability studies, and customer segmentation
- Comfort with strategic framing and prioritization on complex business problems
- Familiarity with LTV and engagement retention frameworks
- Understanding of Marketplaces and trends in the ‘Sharing Economy’.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with strong technical abilities.
- Very comfortable with SQL, Google Analytics, Tableau or other data visualization tools
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
Why We'll Hire You:
- You can go get the data you need and can whip it into an insightful story with no help.
- You know how to leverage data to make decisions and drive growth.
- You have experience running rigorous multivariate testing.
- Above all, you seek the truth. You know your market, customers and competition better than anyone, and you excel at integrating this information into your strategies.
- You’re biased toward action, a great collaborator, and master disambiguator/simplifier.
- You never stop pushing towards clarity and delivery.
- You are scary-good at articulating the essence of products and the value they create. You can develop clear messaging and an effective content strategy plan. Sometimes, you may even play copywriter.
- You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away.
- You have a true passion for Rover’s mission and values.
Benefits of Working at Rover.com:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- 4 weeks paid time off
- Competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Bring your dog to work (and unlimited puppy time)
- Doggy benefits, including $1000 toward adopting your first dog
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats (for humans and dogs)
- Free catered lunches semi-monthly
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, snow tubing, game nights, and more
- 50 free dog walks a year
See Inside the Office of Rover
Founded on the belief that everyone should have the opportunity to experience the unconditional love of a dog, Rover makes it easy for pet parents throughout the U.S. to find and book five-star dog sitters. Rover.com connects dog owners with the nation's largest network of pet sitters and dog walkers, offering in-home boarding, pet sitting, dog walking, and day care. It's a one-stop shop for loving and trustworthy pet care providers.
Back to top