Project Manager, Customer Experience
- Pair with Senior Project Manager and Senior Data Analysis to define and answer complex business questions and present actionable findings, such as optimizing agent efficiency, developing methodology
- Identifying and driving initiatives across key performance areas
- Prepare and communicate project performance, cost, and status reports.
- Test, improve and implement processes and workflows that will increase safety and reduce financial risk on the platform.
- Perform ad hoc investigations to quickly determine cost/return on investment.
- Experience with multi-tasking in a constantly evolving fast paced technology environment.
- Work closely with Product and Technology teams in implementing tools and partnerships that will reduce handle time of contacts and decrease cost-per-contact.
- Improve efficiencies across the Operations ecosystem, by identifying, targeting, and tracking workflows across various groups.
- Work cross-functionally with teams in Enforcement, Marketing, Product, CX and data engineering to leverage insights, create excellent customer experiences, and execute on projects.
- Mentor and develop team members
- BA/BS degree; MBA or other advanced degree a plus
- 7+ years experience in operations - marketplace and/or on-demand business experience preferred
- 5+ years of project management experience
- Strong decision-making skills and ability to work autonomously in a shifting and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Experienced in giving actionable feedback and coaching, and welcoming of the same
- Experience with agile, lean or similar methodology preferred
- Understand the product development cycle and apply its concepts to creating tools and workflows for our team
- Experience working with CRM functionality or Customer Service ticketing systems.
- Strong data analysis skills, including defining key data points, gathering them and providing actionable next steps
- Excel at time management and organization, including ability to multiple projects and communicate effectively with stakeholders
- SQL recommended; willingness to continue to learn SQL required
- Experience with data visualization tools
- Ability to take abstractly defined problems and work with data to drive decisions
- You get the question behind the question, and take nothing at face value.
- You are driven to find solutions and novel approaches.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- You present results in a consumable, actionable way.
Your Bonus Skills
- Prior experience scaling an organization
- Experience developing roadmaps
- PMP Certification or like qualifications
Benefits of Working at Rover.com
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- 4 weeks paid time off
- Competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Bring your dog to work (and unlimited puppy time)
- Doggy benefits, including $1000 toward adopting your first dog
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats (for humans and dogs)
- Free catered lunches semi-monthly
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, snow tubing, game nights, and more
- 50 free dog walks a year (Seattle only - for now!)
See Inside the Office of Rover
Founded on the belief that everyone should have the opportunity to experience the unconditional love of a dog, Rover makes it easy for pet parents throughout the U.S. to find and book five-star dog sitters. Rover.com connects dog owners with the nation's largest network of pet sitters and dog walkers, offering in-home boarding, pet sitting, dog walking, and day care. It's a one-stop shop for loving and trustworthy pet care providers.
Back to top