Product Manager, International
- 2+ years of Product Management or Consulting experience
- Strong analytical skills including proficiency in SQL and complex analysis in Excel/Google Sheets
- Experience planning and executing market research (market sizing, survey design, customer interviews, competitive analysis, etc.)
- Experience developing Internet products and technologies; startup experience strongly preferred
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics or a related technical field preferred but not required
Your Bonus Skills:
- Experience with product internationalization and localization
- Expertise in international consumer preference research
Why We'll Hire You:
- You raise the bar on communication: from product requirements documents to cross-functional project plans, your stakeholders are crystal clear about context, deliverables, and timelines. You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty. When other fall away, you persevere.
- You are a cross-functional powerhouse: you collaborate as well with marketers and designers as you do with data scientists and engineers.
- When considering a new product space, you know your market, customers, and competition better than anyone, and you excel at integrating this information into your strategy.
- You have a very strong bias toward action: although you possess the analytical capabilities to dive deep, you know when the data is good enough to inform next steps, then you go execute.
- You have a true passion for Rover’s mission and values.
Benefits of Working at Rover.com:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- 4 weeks paid time off
- Competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Bring your dog to work (and unlimited puppy time)
- Doggy benefits, including $1000 towards adopting a dog
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats (for humans and dogs)
- Free catered lunches semi-monthly
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, snow tubing, game nights, and more 50 free dog walks a year
See Inside the Office of Rover
Founded on the belief that everyone should have the opportunity to experience the unconditional love of a dog, Rover makes it easy for pet parents throughout the U.S. to find and book five-star dog sitters. Rover.com connects dog owners with the nation's largest network of pet sitters and dog walkers, offering in-home boarding, pet sitting, dog walking, and day care. It's a one-stop shop for loving and trustworthy pet care providers.
Back to top