Product Manager, Growth
- 3+ years of product management, data science, or business analytics experience
- Experience with A/B testing and data analytics
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and writing skills
- Very comfortable with SQL and using spreadsheets for modeling opportunities (Excel/Google Sheets)
- Bonus points for experience in digital marketing channels
Why We'll Hire You:
- You can go get the data you need and can whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to leverage data to make decisions and drive growth.
- You know your market, customers and competition better than anyone, and you excel at integrating this information into your strategies.
- You’re biased toward action, a great collaborator, and master disambiguator/simplifier. You never stop pushing towards clarity and delivery.
- You are scary-good at articulating the essence of products and the value they create. You can develop clear messaging and an effective content strategy plan. Sometimes, you may even play copywriter.
- You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away.
- You have a true passion for Rover’s mission and values.
Benefits of Working at Rover.com:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- 4 weeks paid time off
- Competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Bring your dog to work (and unlimited puppy time)
- Doggy benefits, including $1000 toward adopting your first dog
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats (for humans and dogs)
- Free catered lunches semi-monthly
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, snow tubing, game nights, and more
- 50 free dog walks a year
See Inside the Office of Rover
Founded on the belief that everyone should have the opportunity to experience the unconditional love of a dog, Rover makes it easy for pet parents throughout the U.S. to find and book five-star dog sitters. Rover.com connects dog owners with the nation's largest network of pet sitters and dog walkers, offering in-home boarding, pet sitting, dog walking, and day care. It's a one-stop shop for loving and trustworthy pet care providers.
Back to top