At Rocket Games, our engineers work with a great deal of autonomy in small, cross-functional teams to develop high quality games. Your work will span the entire product lifecycle: from contributing great game & feature ideas at the concept phase, to developing prototypes for testing internally and with test audiences, to live in market across multiple mobile & social platforms. You will be a generalist, capable of wearing multiple hats at different phases, and you will ensure that your code conforms and contributes to a strong technical foundation upon which to design and develop fun & commercially successful games.
- Architect scalable systems from scratch
- Analyze & act upon customer feedback, gameplay data and game industry trends
- Operate collaboratively within small teams following a lean software approach to game development
- Implement new techniques and processes to improve the quality, cost-effectiveness and feedback loop of game production
- Define and enforce good coding practices and standards
- Implement high quality gameplay, engine, and tool code
Meet Some of Rocket Speed's Employees
Lead Game Designer
As a mathematician and lead game designer, Serena’s goal is to come up with fun concepts and match them with creative themes and game mechanics that delight and entertain players.
Back to top