When was the last time you were planning a business trip and really tried to save your company money? If your company allowed you to stay in a fancy hotel, would you ever volunteer to stay at an Airbnb or at a friend's house? How about flying coach instead of business class? The vast majority of employees optimize for comfort and convenience, spending at the high end of their company policy limits, because, well, why not? So how can a company get its employees to care about expenses without implementing draconian policies, creating friction and frustrating employees? How can a company motivate its employees to save?
The answer is Rocketrip. We're a NYC-based startup that rewards business travelers for cost-sensitive behavior. It's a win-win: companies save, while employees cash in with real rewards.
We're looking for a Program Analyst to join our Technical Services team. You will play a key role in supporting the on-boarding program design process and help ensure the ongoing success of existing implementations and future expansions.
Our Program Analysts work collaboratively with Rocketrippers across multiple departments, and act as a true partner to our Customer Success, Customer Support, and Product teams.
As a Program Analyst, you will dive deep into our client's historical travel data and become a budget expert. Your main responsibilities will involve heavy data analysis, developing behavioral insights, identifying KPI's, and communicating our program's effectiveness to internal and external stakeholders.
- Analyze client historical travel data and help to optimally configure Rocketrip for success
- Develop a deep understanding of our budget algorithms and methodologies, and their applications
- Provide ongoing program evaluation, maintenance, and documentation
- Identify and resolve any budget-related product issues
- 1-3 years experience, degrees in Economics, CS, or another quantitative field
- Experience ideally in consulting, technical product management, or business intelligence/analytics
- Strong Excel skills, experience with Tableau a plus
- SQL or willingness to learn SQL and other database query tools
What We Care About
- Comfort with a startup's lack of structure and quick pace
- You're passionate about data and finding the inconsistencies in it
- You're here to learn and grow
- You're excited about what we're doing and want to be a part of it
Founded in 2013 and headquartered in New York City, Rocketrip is aiming to revolutionize business travel by introducing the motivation to save. We're a group of tech innovators who looked at the current state of business travel, became frustrated by the antiquated employee and employer experiences, and decided to do something big about it. Our team is focused on utilizing technology, design and data to align employee and company interests.
Rocketrip is backed by a renowned set of investors and advisors, including Bessemer Venture Partners, Canaan Partners, Genacast Ventures, and Y Combinator.
Meet Some of Rocketrip's Employees
Rocketrip is a behavioral change platform that rewards employees for spending less for traveling for business
Back to top