Customer Success Manager
When was the last time you were planning a business trip and really tried to save your company money? If your company allowed you to stay in a fancy hotel, would you ever volunteer to stay at an Airbnb or at a friend’s house? How about flying coach instead of business class? The vast majority of employees optimize for comfort and convenience, spending at the high end of their company policy limits, because, well, why not? So how can a company get its employees to care about expenses without implementing draconian policies, creating friction and frustrating employees? How can a company motivate its employees to save?
The answer is Rocketrip. We’re a NYC-based startup that rewards business travelers for cost-sensitive behavior. It’s a win-win: companies save, while employees cash in with real rewards.
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to help build, maintain, and grow relationships with our strategic clients. You should be extremely organized, helpful, and collaborative, and enjoy working with others. This is a fantastic opportunity to take ownership over key processes throughout the lifecycle of a client, interact with customers and colleagues from across the company, and proactively solve problems.
What you'll do:
- Lead customer on-boarding process, working closely with customer point of contact to ensure smooth launch.
- Liaise with key stakeholders and thoroughly understand how Rocketrip fits in with our clients’ business strategy in order to become a trusted advisor.
- Analyze success metrics and drive actionable insights to ensure customers are deriving maximum value from the Rocketrip platform.
- Serve as customer advocate, working closely with internal teams to implement feedback into the product.
- Identify up-selling and expansion opportunities to maximize Rocketrip’s footprint across the company.
- Consistently promote and grow Rocketrip’s brand within each client’s employee base.
You should have:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years of consulting, project management, or account management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility to be able to respond to frequently changing business needs
- The ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, juggle multiple accounts, and manage a wide range of projects and tasks simultaneously
- You have experience at a technology startup in account management, sales or marketing and have a high-level understanding of software development cycles
- Are in high growth mode, and you will have the ability to make a huge impact
- Offer great benefits, including medical, dental, and optical
- Provide employees with a 401k plan
- Believe it’s important to rejuvenate and offer a "take what you need" vacation policy
- Have a dog friendly office
- Provide access to gym membership discounts
- Also give access to a range of other discounts including Citibike and Zipcar
Founded in 2013 and headquartered in New York City, Rocketrip is aiming to revolutionize business travel by introducing the motivation to save. We’re a group of tech innovators who looked at the current state of business travel, became frustrated by the horrible employee and employer experiences, and decided to do something big about it. Our team is focused on utilizing technology, design and data to align employee and company interests.
Rocketrip is backed by a renowned set of investors and advisors, including Bessemer Venture Partners, Canaan Partners, Genacast Ventures, and Y Combinator.
Meet Some of Rocketrip's Employees
Rocketrip is a behavioral change platform that rewards employees for spending less for traveling for business
Back to top