You'll be an integral member of one of our emerging product teams, helping to build travel-focused web applications. Your goals will include developing and improving our web applications, designing and implementing A/B tests, building new features, and contributing to the experience our customers have come to expect from Rocket Travel and our partners. You'll be working with our front-end builds (Angular and other frameworks), and our back-end REST API's (built in JVM languages).
- Having ownership in our products and our customers experiences, and take actions that can be implemented and deployed in a matter of days.
- Learning and growing professionally while being set up for success, collaborating closely with experienced business, design, and technology teammates.
- Working with intrinsically motivated folks with a track record for delivering great products.
- Developing software using AWS, GitHub Enterprise, modern development practices, and the best tools available.
- Receiving a competitive compensation package, including bonus, health/dental insurance, and 401k matching.
- Choosing your own computer/gear.
- Receiving a monthly cell phone stipend.
- Enjoying unlimited vacation, with free travel credits.
- Working remotely as needed, in a team with a remote-friendly culture.
- Learning at bi-monthly engineering "lunch and learns" for professional development.
- Enjoying free snacks, drinks, and coffee at our dog-friendly Chicago office in the West Loop.
Click here to learn more about the culture at Rocket Travel on The Muse!
Meet Some of Rocketmiles's Employees
Quality Assurance Engineer
Aleksandra ensures Rocketmiles’ software works properly and contains no issues in production. She also manages the development of the company’s Android application.
Back to top