Manager, New Business Marketing
Rocket Travel, Inc., a subsidiary of The Priceline Group, is seeking creative, analytical and tech-savvy Manager of Business Marketing to join our New Business team in our Chicago office. The New Business team builds white label hotel products for partners outside of the airline industry (i.e. Honey, T-Mobile, Amazon, etc). Instead of offering points and miles on hotel stays, we attach more cash focused incentives such as instant discounts, cashback, etc.
The Manager of Partnership Marketing will be responsible for the activities described below:
- Launching and growing key partnerships directly through partner marketing efforts; from crafting a launch email, designing long-term growth initiatives, to A/B testing placements on partner sites.
- Own all aspects of off-cycle and triggered email engagement from creating the content for an email to analyzing the performance and optimizing future sends based on that analysis.
- Develop new and existing partner deck collateral for the business development team, such as white label demos or campaign creative recommendations for future marketing initiatives.
- Own marketing analytics like reporting on campaign or overall partner performance.
We think the ideal candidate has these qualities:
- Strong balance between analytical and creative skillsets; can easily switch between excel and Sketch.
- Entrepreneurial and takes ownership around all parts of marketing even if it's not written initially in their roles and responsibilities.
- Can summarize complex concepts and present them to stakeholders in a precise way.
- Detailed oriented and a very strong work ethic.
- Enjoys travel and learning new things.
- Experience with Sketch, Photoshop and/or Illustrator is preferred.
- Experience with SQL, Chartio, Excel or other data tools is preferred.
Rocket Travel is a place where:
- You get as much ownership as you want, with the support to succeed (and fail).
- You'll have a very competitive compensation package: bonus arrangements, 401K, health and dental insurance, and unlimited vacation.
- You get to work with people who care about what they do and have solid experience in building new businesses from scratch.
- High energy and fast pace is part of the company fabric.
- We care sincerely about having fun - life is too short without it.
- You can enjoy free snacks, drinks, and coffee at our dog-friendly Chicago office in the West Loop.
Meet Some of Rocketmiles's Employees
Quality Assurance Engineer
Aleksandra ensures Rocketmiles’ software works properly and contains no issues in production. She also manages the development of the company’s Android application.
Back to top