Product managers are the business owners of entire game categories. Your work will involve an exciting mix of game design (in collaboration with our game designers), market sizing & analysis, data-informed product development and project management. Your primary responsibility will be to grow your game category as a business by launching new products within that category and introducing new features within existing products to drive user growth & monetization.
- Formulate business cases and roadmaps for new products & features
- Establish & drive KPIs and targets for new products & features
- Own the P&L for your game category
- Become a global expert on what features, themes and game mechanics improve user engagement and retention in your game category
- Measure the success of your products & features through rapid data-informed iteration
- Operate collaboratively within small teams following a lean software approach to game development
Meet Some of Rocket Games's Employees
Lead Game Designer
As a mathematician and lead game designer, Serena’s goal is to come up with fun concepts and match them with creative themes and game mechanics that delight and entertain players.
Back to top