At Rocket Games, our engineers work with a great deal of autonomy in small, cross-functional teams to develop high quality games. Your work will span the entire product lifecycle: from contributing great game & feature ideas at the concept phase, to developing prototypes for testing internally and with test audiences, to live in market across multiple mobile & social platforms. You will be a generalist, capable of wearing multiple hats at different phases, and you will ensure that your code conforms and contributes to a strong technical foundation upon which to design and develop fun & commercially successful games.
- Architect scalable systems from scratch
- Analyze & act upon customer feedback, gameplay data and game industry trends
- Operate collaboratively within small teams following a lean software approach to game development
- Implement new techniques and processes to improve the quality, cost-effectiveness and feedback loop of game production
- Define and enforce good coding practices and standards
- Implement high quality gameplay, engine, and tool code
If you’re interested in joining the Rocket Games team, please send a cover letter explaining what inspires you about Rocket Games, along with your resume (resumes without a cover letter will not be considered).
Back to top