Associate Performance Marketing Manager
As Associate Performance Marketing Manager, you will contribute to building a passionate player base of social & mobile casino players. You will help define the performance marketing strategy, manage significant user acquisition budgets and work collaboratively across disciplines to continuously identify, optimize and scale up the best marketing channels to reach potential users.
This is an ideal role for candidates with 1-3 years of experience in an analytical function, who want to apply their skills to the exciting and fast-evolving mobile gaming ecosystem. You will have strong analytical skills, solid business acumen, a creative streak and a passion for games and entertainment.
- Develop performance marketing and user acquisition strategy
- Manage performance marketing budget
- Monitor key day-to-day, week-to-week, month-to-month financial results and Key Performance Indicators (CPI, ROAS, LTV) at the install cohort and overall game level, making adjustments as necessary
- Use analytical and other modeling tools to deeply understand user acquisition channel economics and optimize campaign performance
- Manage refresh cadence of creative assets with both internal and external partners
- Identify new marketing channels and make recommendations to management for growing our player base
Meet Some of Rocket Games's Employees
Lead Game Designer
As a mathematician and lead game designer, Serena’s goal is to come up with fun concepts and match them with creative themes and game mechanics that delight and entertain players.
Back to top