Associate Performance Marketing Manager
As Associate Performance Marketing Manager, you will contribute to building a passionate player base of social & mobile casino players. You will help define the performance marketing strategy, manage significant user acquisition budgets and work collaboratively across disciplines to continuously identify, optimize and scale up the best marketing channels to reach potential users.
This is an ideal role for candidates with 1-3 years of experience in an analytical function, who want to apply their skills to the exciting and fast-evolving mobile gaming ecosystem. You will have strong analytical skills, solid business acumen, a creative streak and a passion for games and entertainment.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Develop performance marketing and user acquisition strategy
- Manage performance marketing budget
- Monitor key day-to-day, week-to-week, month-to-month financial results and Key
- Performance Indicators (CPI, ROAS, LTV) at the install cohort and overall game level,
making adjustments as necessary
- Use analytical and other modeling tools to deeply understand user acquisition channel
economics and optimize campaign performance
- Manage refresh cadence of creative assets with both internal and external partners
- Identify new marketing channels and make recommendations to management for
growing our player base
- 1-3 years of experience in an analytical role
- Performance Marketing or Mobile User Acquisition is a plus, but not required
- Strong analytical skills and experience working in a datadriven organization
- Strong Excel skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for games
About Rocket Games
Rocket Games offers worldclass benefits, including very competitive salaries, 100% medical, dental and vision coverage for employees and dependents, short and longterm disability insurance, life insurance, a 401(k) plan with 6% employer matching, flex spending and dependent care accounts, pretax commuter benefits, catered lunch, unlimited vacation and sick days and so much more. Rocket Games is located in downtown San Francisco in a gorgeous top floor, open plan office space with lots of natural light and a roof deck with killer views.
If you’re interested in joining the Rocket Games team, please send a cover letter explaining what inspires you about Rocket Games, along with your resume (resumes without a cover letter will not be considered).
Back to top