Sales Development Representative
Are you interested in jump-starting your career by joining an early-stage start-up that provides top-notch sales training, opportunity for quick advancement, and a fun, unique culture?
Help us build out our sales team as you perform the single most important task of our entire business - calling our huge database of leads to qualify and set appointments for our Product Specialists.
Six months in you'll be closing business on your own, and after a year of strong performance you'll be promoted to a full time closer. Our top performers go on to be pod leads and manage teams.
What you'll do:
- Cold call small businesses who are an ideal fit for our product
- Organize and maintain lead activity in our CRM
- Build and manage a sales funnel
- Generate demo appointments for our demo specialists
- Master the fundamentals of high volume phone sales
- Learn all the skills necessary to execute demos and be promoted to a closer
You should have:
- Relentless positive energy and enthusiasm (above all else), high general activity level, and strong work ethic
- A great phone voice that conveys enthusiasm
- The ability to overcome objections, but then take no and move on with zero emotion
- Excellent communication skills
- Cold calling experience is a plus
- A top-notch education in high-volume tech sales
- Competitive salary plus commissions, opportunity for promotion/raise every 3 months
- Free gym membership
- Dog-friendly office
- 12 days PTO plus holidays
- Free lunch and office happy hours every Friday!
- The chance to be a key player at a fast growing company
Meet Some of Robly Email Marketing's Employees
Director of Customer Raditude
Anne manages and trains new hires on the Customer Support Team in regards to Robly’s platform features, then prepares them to handle customer service calls with an outstanding attitude.
Back to top