Lead Visual Designer
Are you a creative being, who lives and breathes visual storytelling?
At Robly Email Marketing, we design beautiful email campaigns for small businesses, to help them leverage a competitive and creative advantage with their customers. We are seeking an experienced Visual Communication Designer who will be directly responsible for translating our brand identity through design and strategy execution. This is a great opportunity for an experienced graphic designer who is looking to transition into a lead role. Our ideal candidate is a self starter who strikes the perfect balance of graphic design, UI/UX, motion graphics and some copywriting abilities.
- Possess an academic background in a related field, such as Design, and bring with you 4- 7 years of relevant work experience.
- Be well versed in Adobe Creative Suite programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, inDesign) and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Collaborate directly with our Executive team on the branding strategy for Robly and our product offerings
- Bring our brand and product to life by engaging our audiences through visual storytelling
- Execute visual design and basic copy writing across various channels including web and mobile
- Support user experience design efforts
- Manage and collaborate with our designers who focus specifically on customer campaign creation
- Eloquently communicate (both written/ verbal) with a strong ability to articulate design concepts
- Are results driven and possess strong time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Set you up for success and provide you with the tools you deem necessary
- Offer a flexible schedule and tons of autonomy
- Are rebranding and exploring new business verticals, which means a lot of exciting new ground for us and you!
- Are in high growth mode, and as our lead designer, you will make an immediate impact
- Are a dog friendly office, so feel free to bring your pup in!
- Like to collaborate and team build, so feel free to join our lunch and learns, kickball team and book club
- Feed you on Fridays
Back to top