Full Stack Developer
Robly is growing! And we are looking for a junior full stack developer to join our team (NYC or SF based) and help us solve a variety of large scale engineering hurdles. If you are a recent CS grad who is insatiably curious, the type that won’t let it rest until you work out the answer, and you want to learn and collaborate with our best in tech, we would love to hear from you! This role will work closely with our CTO on improving the development experience and velocity for future releases, as well as working on a range of problems and products that will help build out a future for Robly.
Projects you will work on
- Email Deliverability: Our in-house analytics systems. We send billions of emails and need to monitor for rogue campaigns either from malicious activity or uneducated consumers who do not understand the email ecosphere.
- Data Warehouse/Databases: Our distributed database systems for storing and processing transactional data as well as aggregate data used for internal resources as and customer facing UI.
- Customer Platform: We deploy, maintain and support the world's best drag and drop email editor as well other tools clients use to manage their campaigns and mailing lists.
- Are well versed in Computer Science fundamentals, and your Bachelor’s degree says so!
- Possess strong coding skills
- Have an analytical mindset when it comes to problem solving
- Find algorithms fun, and now you get paid to do them
- Have a badass CTO who is a web development samurai (we’re talkin’ 15 years experience in the tech sector and mad skills in Java, Ruby on rails, C# etc.) Did we mention he’s also a two- time NCAA national champion in the 200-yard backstroke?
- Are in high growth mode and as our 2nd tech hire, you will have the ability to make an impact.
Back to top