Web QA Engineer
ROBLOX – The Imagination Platform
Help us build the world’s best user generated gaming platform, supporting integrated desktop and mobile gameplay. You will work with the web platform team to ensure quality across current features and new development via both manual and automated testing. You have an intrinsic ability to break things, and a proven proficiency in both ad hoc testing and in writing unit and end-to-end tests. You will help ensure quality across the web site, platform integration, and core services.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- 3+ years QA experience
- Advanced knowledge of testing methodologies
- Skill with a scripting language such as ruby or python and a compiled language such as Java or .Net
- Experience writing Selenium tests
- Experience writing unit tests
- Experience testing web projects and cross-browser compatibility issues
- A detail-oriented mindset
Perks & Benefits:
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k match
- Flexible time-off
- Wellness reimbursement
- Free onsite parking & other commuter benefits
- Free catered lunches & a fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks!
- Chance to work with a top-notch team on cool and unique projects!
ROBLOX is a powerful technology platform that allows users of all ages to create games, play and socialize in immersive 3D worlds. Over 22 million user generated games have been produced on the ROBLOX platform with more than 28 million players coming each month to socialize, learn, and play in worlds that stretch imaginations. ROBLOX was ranked #37 in the Consumer Products and Services category for overall revenue in INC Magazine’s 2016 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America.
Meet Some of Roblox's Employees
Director Of Engineering
Isaiah guides team workflow for ROBLOX's product development. He troubleshoots and streamlines the process, and supplies the tools and support to help team members thrive.
Back to top