VP, Developer Relations
ROBLOX – The Imagination Platform
Role-continue to build and evolve the Roblox developer community, a vibrant community of thousands.
Impact-Influence the growth and trajectory of the business
This person will help us implement and execute programs that:
- Recruit experienced indie developers to the platform
- Better educate and inform the community of best practices
- Work with top developers to build cutting edge games that showcase new features and functionality
- Solicit feedback from the community to help us continue to evolve our platform
- Experience in the gaming world
- Has built and implemented programs that scale with large numbers of developers/partners
- Has the communications skills to be an industry evangelist
Perks & Benefits:
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible time-off
- Wellness reimbursement
- Free onsite parking & other commuter benefits
- Chance to work with a top-notch team on cool and unique projects.
- Free catered lunches & a fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks!
ROBLOX is a powerful technology platform that allows users of all ages to create games, play and socialize in immersive 3D worlds. Over 22 million user generated games have been produced on the ROBLOX platform with more than 30 million players coming each month to socialize, learn, and play in worlds that stretch imaginations. ROBLOX was ranked #37 in the Consumer Products and Services category for overall revenue in INC Magazine’s 2016 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America.
Meet Some of Roblox's Employees
Director Of Engineering
Isaiah guides team workflow for ROBLOX's product development. He troubleshoots and streamlines the process, and supplies the tools and support to help team members thrive.
Back to top