ROBLOX – The Imagination Platform
We are looking for a Senior UI/UX designer who will help us create state of the art user experience for ROBLOX products that span across desktops, mobile, consoles. Working closely with the Product and Engineering teams, the successful candidate will apply expert design skills to user flows, usability and interactions. The role requires a thorough understanding of interaction design principles and best practices found commonly in mobile applications, along with an understanding of how visual and interaction design work together to create a world-class user experience.
- Create world class user experiences for our mobile application across both iOS and Android
- Be able to dive into other areas of the product across desktop, mobile web, and console apps as necessary.
- Define, develop, and document all front-end design requirements for projects impacting brands and asset creation.
- Develop detailed wireframes, user flows, mockups, and other product deliverables to effectively communicate designs and product requirements
- Work with cross-functional teams (customer service, marketing, merchandising, engineering, QA, etc.) on front-end e-commerce projects
- Work seamlessly with the Creative design department to develop and maintain site branding and visual design
- Unify user experience across all ROBLOX products
- 2+ years experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, user interface designer, or similar role;
- Proficiency with developing UI for desktop applications. Experience with websites, mobile and other platforms is a huge plus
- Proficiency with contemporary prototyping and graphical design tools
- Practical experience with user research methodologies, persona formation, usability testing.
- Ability to multi-task with outstanding communication (written and verbal), presentation, documentation, and interpersonal skills with an eye towards detail.
- Excellent problem solving ability with a strong sense of curiosity
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field is required; degree in Interaction Design, User Experience, Ergonomics or related field is a plus
Perks & Benefits:
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible time-off
- Wellness reimbursement
- Free onsite parking & other commuter benefits
- Free catered lunches & a fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks!
- Chance to work with a top-notch team on cool and unique projects!
ROBLOX is a powerful technology platform that allows users of all ages to create games, play and socialize in immersive 3D worlds. Over 22 million user generated games have been produced on the ROBLOX platform with more than 28 million players coming each month to socialize, learn, and play in worlds that stretch imaginations. ROBLOX was ranked #37 in the Consumer Products and Services category for overall revenue in INC Magazine’s 2016 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America.
Meet Some of Roblox's Employees
Director Of Engineering
Isaiah guides team workflow for ROBLOX's product development. He troubleshoots and streamlines the process, and supplies the tools and support to help team members thrive.
Back to top