University Program Manager
University Program Manager
Roblox’s Imagination Platform is ushering in the next generation of entertainment, enabling people to imagine, create, and play together in immersive 3D worlds. Powered by a global community of millions of developers and creators, Roblox allows anyone to build, publish, and monetize any experience imaginable.
Imagine what we can build together.
As the University Program Manager, you will own, build, and execute the company’s strategy for hiring the best emerging talent for Roblox. In this role, you will be responsible for the Roblox’s Intern Program by overseeing the University Recruiting team and all functions associated with campus recruiting including brand, strategy, campus relations, career fairs, and others. Reporting to the Chief Business Officer, the University Program Manager will also work closely with internal stakeholders and hiring leaders to execute on recruiting goals and design a tailored recruiting approach that meets demands and helps fill Roblox’s talent pipeline.
If you are a leader that can roll up your sleeves and are enthusiastic about finding top talent for Roblox, this is the role for you!
- A seasoned Program Manager with a proven track record of building programs from the ground-up, developing and implementing scalable solutions, and tracking success metrics
- Strong background in university recruiting and has built relationships with top schools, academic departments, student organizations, etc.
- Experienced with 7+ years as a recruiter, working on a recruiting team at a rapidly growing organization, and have a BA/BS degree
- Knowledgeable of best practices in technical recruiting and understands the current talent market
- Proficient with an ATS (Greenhouse a plus)
- Self starter with an incredible work ethic and team first mentality
- Must have strong organizational skills, high level of attention to detail, and excellent follow through
- Able to communicate and build strong relationships with key stakeholders (both internal and external)
- Proven ability to work effectively in a start-up environment
- Oversee, develop, implement, and execute the Roblox Intern Program and campus recruiting strategy
- Oversee full-cycle management of campus recruiting
- Identify and foster relationships to help build Roblox’s branding on-campus and source potential recruiting opportunities
- Lead the University Recruiting team
- Ensure client-focused communication and manage relationships with key stakeholders (internal and external)
- Partner with key client groups to ensure talent needs and program goals are aligned
- Evaluate the program’s success by identifying and analyzing key performance indicators
Roblox enables all ages to imagine, create, and play together in immersive experiences on their phones, desktops, consoles, and VR. Today, Roblox supports over 70 million active users each month and has powered over 900 million hours monthly. More than 40 million user-generated games and experiences have been published on the platform, all developed by a talented community of 1.9 million creators. Roblox is changing the way content is created, consumed, distributed and monetized.
- Working with an awesome team of smart and motivated people on cool and unique projects that are used by millions of active users every day
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k program
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Fitness reimbursement program
- Pre-tax commuter program
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar and rockstar status with our community
Back to top