Total Rewards Analyst
Roblox, Total Rewards Analyst, San Mateo, CA
Roblox is ushering in the next generation of entertainment, allowing people to imagine, create, and play together in immersive, user-generated worlds. We’re the one and only fastest-growing entertainment platform that lets anyone teach themselves how to code, publish, and monetize any experience imaginable—across any device—reaching millions of players across the globe.
The impact that you can have at Roblox is powerful. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role in the success of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn’t afraid to have some fun either. Someone who’s ready to take Roblox—and their career—to the next level.
In 2018, we were honored to be recognized as a Certified Great Place to Work®. We’ve fostered a company culture that empowers people to do the most defining work of their career in an environment that’s made up of the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet. Join the Roblox team where play rules and the possibilities are endless.
We are looking for a team member who is adept at developing and maintaining complex data analytics and systems, and can plan and execute scalable solutions as Roblox continues to grow. The successful candidate will provide guidance on key analytics for decision making as well as operational experience within the People team.
- Be our subject matter expert on our benefits program for employees and candidates
- Identify and evaluate benefits enhancements to meet the needs of our employees, and maintain our competitive position in the marketplace
- Assist in the design of compensation programs, structure, and philosophy for the organization globally
- Help to deliver high quality and timely consultation and service to the organization on compensation programs from offer comp to promotion to annual reviews
- Develop and deliver communications which aid our candidates and employees in understanding the value of their total compensation and benefits program
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners in the People Team, and the business to deliver total rewards programs aligned to business operations.
What You Need to Be Successful:
- Extremely strong analytical and quantitative skills and a track record for planning, doing, and auditing work
- Experience with effectively communicate and influence stakeholders from front line employees to executives
- Demonstrated record of successfully leading and engaging a diverse team
- Demonstrated consultative and business partnering skills
- Minimum of 3 years of benefits and compensation experience
- Highly detailed driven with an emphasis on accuracy, coupled with the ability to see the broader picture
- Previous experience with Workday, particularly compensation in Workday would be a plus
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
Roblox – Powering Imagination.
Back to top