Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
- Experienced: You have 4+ years of experience developing software with a focus on providing services to other layers of the application stack.
- Test Driven: You evangelize and improve testing workflows to maximize automation and quality
- Analytical: You work hard to understand what is needed to provide better testing experiences
- Adaptable: You are able to shift focus and enjoy working outside of your comfort zone across frameworks, tools, and infrastructure
- Team-player: You work with and inspire others around you, taking on tasks for the greater team
- Build and ship testing frameworks based upon proven industry standards
- Work closely with other engineers and DevOps to integrate and evangelize testing
- Use the best development practices for creating tools for other engineers
- Self-organize and take ownership of projects throughout its full lifecycle
- Collaborate with numerous teams to build the world's best applications
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches and fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar